Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We'd like to hear from you

This is a new blog for our parish. It is our hope that through this blog, we can somehow touch the lives of our parish youth and their parents, enrich their spirituality and help them be more Christ-like in their everyday lives. Please do post your comments today. What would you like to see in this blog? What topics would you like to see discussed? What ideas do you have that you feel will allow us to reach more people with God's message of Love? Let us know today. We really would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a teen who attends mass at St. Denis on Sunday mornings with my mother and sister. I find that making a regular commitment to God not only brings a rare contentment into one's life, but it also makes me strive to be a better person in many aspects of my life. I hope more of my peers will come to realize this and learn to appreciate the sermons/life lessons from the priests at St. Denis. =)

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear more about the world through the perspective of a priest. I've always been curious as to how different life is, for example, living within St. Denis, being on call for emergency situations, the shifts of masses, etc. Hopefully, this is not considered a nosy question...My best friend wants to be a priest, so we're both wondering about this particular topic. We understand it's a busy job and responsibility, physically and mentally taxing at times. But it must be truly worth it at the end of the day, spiritually. It takes a great deal of strength, it seems, to be a leader of the parish community. Personally, I admire all of our priests at St. Denis, they do a great job in their homilies and teachings. :]

Anonymous said...

I would like to know if we have regular weekly bible study. If we do, what's the schedule and where?
Please tell me. Thanks